Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
t.i.t.s.ceo/FR amoeba rep
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This Saturday Oscar Blues and Tipsy's Liquor world is having a free bbq and specials on Dales Pale Ale! :thumbsup:

Blue Sleeve Sportswear Red Electric blue

(wow that pic came out nice!)

Human People Social group Community Team

I will gladly pay you tuesday for two 12s of Dales on saturday! (if anybody goes and is feeling generous!) :D

just a PSA- feel free to contribute your own beer content- i will be checking in from chicago!

·
Banned
1,865 Posts
Last week seems to have been the best week of the year for beer on the Front Range. The GABF's bus tours to the local tasting rooms had the breweries breaking out all of their great stashes of special brews.

If Left Hand still has their one-year aged barleywine on tap there, get over and try some.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Last week seems to have been the best week of the year for beer on the Front Range. The GABF's bus tours to the local tasting rooms had the breweries breaking out all of their great stashes of special brews.

If Left Hand still has their one-year aged barleywine on tap there, get over and try some.
I don't think they do but a couple of the GABF brews are on tap including a 2009 double IPA.

Also, OB is canning 16 oz. Deviant Dales.

·
a dad
2,927 Posts
It has been a stellar beer week.. Got some Pliny the Elder on tap from Hops and Pie last weekend (if you haven't been there, damn good place) and some Mach 10 Double IPA.. a little hoperation Ivy from Ska.. mmmm...beer!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.