Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just recently picked me up an Asus eee 904ha netbook and am in love. This little computer is the funnest thing I've had my hands on in the last little while (besides my wife of course). So who else here has one? What brand? Any upgrades? I upgraded my RAM to 2 GB and have noticed quite a difference. I would recommend one of these to anyone looking for an ultra-portable, versatile laptop. It is definitely perfect for students and people on the go.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mtnbiker72 said:
The Dell Mini 9 looks pretty cool...I like the Ubuntu option as well (if you haven't used Ubuntu...it works quite well and is very secure). I wonder when (or if) Apple will jump on this.

Do you have XP or Linux on yours?
Mine has XP and I don't plan on changing it.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I have the Asus Eee 4G that I use while traveling. I got tired of lugging around a full size notebook and sometime the BB doesn't quite do enough. I have the Linux OS and it definitely serves a purpose.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Asus eee701 (4G) here, running an nLited copy of XP. Picked it up when they first launched, but now find myself wishing I would have waited for the 901 to drop in price.

I fly A LOT, and the little bugger is just perfect to toss into a backpack. Meets all the requirements that I need when abroad (E-Mail, News, Audio/video playback).

The keyboard was a bit cramped at first, but after a few days it didn't bother me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.