Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
enter and win
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey just a shout out to all my mtbr friends, please think good thoughts for me tomorrow at 10 A.M. or thereabouts, as I try to defend my National Title in the DH at Infineon! The course is interesting to say the least, only one or 2 scary sections....anyway, thanking you all in advance, I'll letcha know how it all turns out. Thank you!!!!!!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
YOU GOT THIS!!!! A walk in the park!

Good luck! Can't wait to hear your results......

·
So it goes.....
167 Posts
This Briones Regular wishes you the bestest of luck on your DH event!!! :thumbsup:

Show em how its done Becky.

OD

·
Scofflaw Mountain Biker
2,726 Posts
I'll be there cheering you on ,, and heckling the rest. Go for it!!!

·
Registered
494 Posts
mtnbecky said:
Hey just a shout out to all my mtbr friends, please think good thoughts for me tomorrow at 10 A.M. or thereabouts, as I try to defend my National Title in the DH at Infineon! The course is interesting to say the least, only one or 2 scary sections....anyway, thanking you all in advance, I'll letcha know how it all turns out. Thank you!!!!!!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Hey Becky I'd love to be out there cheering you on, but unfortunately I have to be someplace else. My positive thoughts will most certainly be with you at about 10AM. Good luck! I'll be anxiously awaiting to hear your results.

Dave

·
Feeling a little taller
6,705 Posts
mtnbecky said:
Kick butt, Brain! Much luck!

·
Nature Rider, Not MTBer
2,691 Posts
Yer gonna rail the corners and bomb the descents. GOGOGOGOGOGO!!!!!!

·
enter and win
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks everyone!

yay 2nd place outta 4, Dana went down right in front of me and it was hard to avoid her so as I was untangling myself, here comes Celia right thru the both of us! So I hopped on right quick and said, wow, I can almost catch her! Good times, great weather, nice prizes, kids putting the bickering on hold to say good job Mom:cool: and being home in 20 minutes was the icing on the cake. Yahoo! Thanks again!:D

·
Paper or plastic?
10,037 Posts
mtnbecky said:
yay 2nd place outta 4, Dana went down right in front of me and it was hard to avoid her so as I was untangling myself, here comes Celia right thru the both of us! So I hopped on right quick and said, wow, I can almost catch her! Good times, great weather, nice prizes, kids putting the bickering on hold to say good job Mom:cool: and being home in 20 minutes was the icing on the cake. Yahoo! Thanks again!:D
Awesome and congrats! It must have been warm up there.

·
Fermented Grain Sampler
clinking clanking clattering collection of collagenous junk
4,158 Posts
Congrats! Excellent!

·
Registered
49 Posts
congrats, my run was the worst ive ever had tho. DNF! crashed pretty hard, got some bruises and cuts and did something to my shoulder, and was only around 100yards from the finish. all becuase my foot came off before going across a ditch! well at least i got to ride in the golf cart thing to the EMT center. congrats to u agiain anyways

1 - 19 of 19 Posts