Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Just Ride
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i heard on the internet that nemesis project is a bunch of chumps who make good walmart bikes.... is this true?

SIKEEEEE

so as one or two of you know ive been lookin for a new frame. and ive always wanted a nemesis....so i got one haha. Brad (evil4bc) is an awesome guy and totaly hooked it up on this frame. it is so so so so hot. it took alittle bit of ghetto work to get it set up jsut right but its a street bike...they're not supposed to go to gether nicely. so yeah here ya go. brand new nemesis project secret agent in 'million orange'

i had to custom make this top cap and it hink it turned out realy tight. i didnt wanna use the ugly FSA one that the bolt came with so i took it to the lathe and did it up all sexy like. the bolt was just a square head bolt too but i decided i wanted to give it alittle crow look. oh i' may or may not be puting a front brake on i havent decided yet...

everyones favorite drop outs...

and the now classical nemesis headtube + king headset...

and the retired STP....forsale if anyone wants it...some chump backed out...:madmax: :D

This bike is so awesome i cant even begin to explain it, your eally gotta see it in person and ride it to understand, all the pictures everyone has seenon here really dont do them justice until you see them in person.

·
Meh.
17,508 Posts
OH SH!T!!! You told me it was hot, but not THAT hot. Damn!

Let me know about the STP frame, one of my buddies is thinking about it. But apparently we can't get any more of the o5s, and he hates the o6 colors.

·
-arschloch-
867 Posts
Hey Brad,

what is the pricing of a secret agent frame? that's the 26"-er, right?

your frames look almost filigree. does that mean that only smooth riders need apply?

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
fred.r said:
Would one of these frames hold up to big guy abuse? How much do they run?
Looks freaken NICE!
well, if it means anything, i was speaking to one of brad's team riders, and he had one peice of criticism towards brad. he said that brad spends TOO much time checking to make sure everything is PERFECT before the welding is done. the end result is less frames, but if you buy one you will not be dissapointed.

if i wasnt so hard on my dh bike and I had some cash to spare, i would be on one of brads frames so fast.

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Thanks for all the great comments on Colin's new bike guy's ... Everyone who has seen this bike have been flat out blown away !

Retail on the Secret Agent is $800 , as always if you order direct we try t work with the customer to make sure they get the exact bike they have dreamed about .

This frame will deffintly take big guy abuse !
Zach Dank has been riding one for a few months now and loveing every minute of from what I hear. Don't let Zach's exterior fool you , since he has trained with Ninja's to help him become a true ultra bad ass his body mass is much denser than the normal human .. I hear he weighs 850-900 LBS and can walk along the sea floor breathing only through reeds .

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Evil4bc said:
Zach Dank has been riding one for a few months now and loveing every minute of from what I hear. Don't let Zach's exterior fool you , since he has trained with Ninja's to help him become a true ultra bad ass his body mass is much denser than the normal human .. I hear he weighs 850-900 LBS and can walk along the sea floor breathing only through reeds .
okay now you're just making **** up, he has no use for reeds, he can hold his breath for upwards of 2 hours. :p

·
Old No. 7
1,453 Posts
Evil4bc said:
Retail on the Secret Agent is $800 , as always if you order direct we try t work with the customer to make sure they get the exact bike they have dreamed about .

That's pretty big.
I'll be picking one up most likely by the end of the year!

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
XSL_WiLL said:
My Addict challenges your Nemisis to a duel! (possibly to the death)
O.k. let's play .... I say we do this like H.O.R.S.E or F.R.A.M.E if you want to go that route . You put up the challange so I'll go first here is a pic of me standing on the rear triangle with most of my body weight on the rear dropout .
I weigh 175lbs ... bike didnt even flex when I got on it , I had to do this a few times , the person useing the camers coulnt figure out the "take picture now " button .

So you post a pic of you standing on the rear end of your Addict and submitt the next challange to me !

Attachments

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
BJ- said:
dam thats a nice bike. brad are you able to get one of your frames to australia?
Yes we can get bikes to Austrailia .. we use a network of trained Seals and Dolphins to swim them out to your island .... or we can always use the stand postal service which takes about 1 week shipping time.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.