Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
beer thief
4,931 Posts
spaceshot said:
:thumbsup: Bust out your skis or sleds....snow has arrived. Need a place to stay, my abode is available....sleeps 8, all amenities....less than 5 miles to Burke....access to VAST trails....WHERE THE TRAILS ARE FLAT, ....AND THE SNOW IS WHITE...
Give me a shout....http://www.sover.net/~burnt39
Yo, party at spaceshot's place! Oh wait, this is an ad...

What is this scuppa diving all about that's listed in there?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No, I open up my abode to all sport enthuseist. Scubba dive Willoughby Lake, MTBR, Ice climbers, ski, and snowmobiling. If your interested, give me a shout, though it will be kinda hard trail riding without a little horsepower.

·
Registered
101 Posts
spaceshot said:
No, I open up my abode to all sport enthuseist. Scubba dive Willoughby Lake, MTBR, Ice climbers, ski, and snowmobiling. If your interested, give me a shout, though it will be kinda hard trail riding without a little horsepower.
What?

Managed to get in a last minute last ride - couple of hours poaching some trails until the first flakes fell. I'd post pictures, but I wouldn't want to implicate myself.

Predictions of the date when local trails will be dry and snowless again? Winner gets to be right.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, I think it's going to be late, we started off with frozen ground prior to the last several weeks of snowfall, and that still isn't speaking for spring with rains. That was half the problem last season, the ground wasn't frozen prior to he heavy snowfall, so the ground was well saturated before the rain.
I don't think they mind, it's you just have no safety net of knowing your there, unless of course someone from VAST, or a logger or hunter sees you. Bet you had clear paths.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.