Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SC's bike builder SUCKS! I love the new "powder blue" color. If I turn gay, I may buy one.

Seriously, how hard is it to take and post pics? I know that there is the one liquid blue 4x floating around from the forum, but if anyone has a liquid blue or black chrome Nomad frame pic, pics would be appreciated. I'll post mine if I'm not dead by the time it arrives.

I ordered the liquid blue despite having not seen it. They said 6 weeks. Now they say that it didn't make the last batch. Nice. I'll see it in June. Could they not have seen that when they gave me a time-frame? Grrr. Pay $5,000 for a bike you can't see with stickers on it. Grrr. :mad:

·
Registered
383 Posts
jcdawes said:
SC's bike builder SUCKS! I love the new "powder blue" color. If I turn gay, I may buy one.

Seriously, how hard is it to take and post pics? I know that there is the one liquid blue 4x floating around from the forum, but if anyone has a liquid blue or black chrome Nomad frame pic, pics would be appreciated. I'll post mine if I'm not dead by the time it arrives.

I ordered the liquid blue despite having not seen it. They said 6 weeks. Now they say that it didn't make the last batch. Nice. I'll see it in June. Could they not have seen that when they gave me a time-frame? Grrr. Pay $5,000 for a bike you can't see with stickers on it. Grrr. :mad:
HERE'S THE LIQUID BLUE

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. Any pics of the nomad in that color?

Thanks. Specifically, I'm looking for a picture of the Nomad in that color (and/or the new black chrome). Wondering what the liquid blue Nomad looks like as compared to the recently discontinued trans-blue Nomad, which looks sweet.

Late,
JCD

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Two-tone

I looked into it. Thought of something with a polished or silver (which for Santa Cruz is really more of a dull gray) rear-triangle with another colored (ie., black) frame. The dealer wanted a couple of hundred duckets more and said that it would take "a long time" for SC to build and send it because it's a specialized order and they're already invariably behind. I suspect he's right.

I think that a two-toned would look good though - depending on how you put it together.

JCD

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.