Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of you know my riding. Am trying to consolidate to one bike, my Coiler Dee-Lux.

The current 2005 66RC forks are too tall for even the slightest hill. Do I go for 150mm
66rc2x or Z1 Light ETA.

Any thoughts?

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Some long trail rides with regular stop offs at play area/drop sites/jumps plus some riding at bike parks, north shore etc often trying stuff way beyond my abilities and falling off or bailing in amusing but painful looking ways!

·
Super Moderator
20,810 Posts
I would get the z1 light ETA it is enough fork for the Coiler... however I guess you could get better responses in the Shocks forum or the Kona forum, sice people could be more familiar with your ride.... not that the Ventana folks don't know their gear ;) ... just an opinion...

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah true on responses although I posted here as I ride with a lot of the UK Ventana crew and they have seen the sort of stuff I get up to.

I thought Z1 Light too, although the 66 Light would be nice, tho I can't find anywhere that sells the 66 Light over here...

·
Super Moderator
20,810 Posts
kudders said:
Yeah true on responses although I posted here as I ride with a lot of the UK Ventana crew and they have seen the sort of stuff I get up to.

I thought Z1 Light too, although the 66 Light would be nice, tho I can't find anywhere that sells the 66 Light over here...
I see... I am sure ajr and the others will drop by and post soon :thumbsup:

·
Registered
694 Posts
No way man

You just need a super sweet Turner with really cool matching white components. Maybe a little trailer painted matching white with some cool accent color to haul it around.:D

·
Registered
753 Posts
kudders said:

It is such a long time since I have seen you on a bike perhaps one with stabilisers will help get you started again.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.