Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just purchased my Ironhorse Yakuza yesterday & now i need to get some shorts. a little about me: a little over 6' and close to 300lbs of twisted steel & sex appeal. i'm an avid weightlifter who is an ex-colligiate footballer who now is looking to work on cardio & loss about 60+ lbs. can anyone give my guidence as where to get XXXL bike shorts or XXXL MTB shorts.

thanks in advance

kw

·
Registered
107 Posts
performance.com

kw1 said:
just purchased my Ironhorse Yakuza yesterday & now i need to get some shorts. a little about me: a little over 6' and close to 300lbs of twisted steel & sex appeal. i'm an avid weightlifter who is an ex-colligiate footballer who now is looking to work on cardio & loss about 60+ lbs. can anyone give my guidence as where to get XXXL bike shorts or XXXL MTB shorts.

thanks in advance

kw
performance makes a good cheap USA made bike short in 3x. I bought a few pairs for a large freind of mine and they are quite happy with them. I wear there 3x jearsys and xl bib shorts and highly recomend them.

·
Registered
1 Posts
kw1 said:

thanks in advance

kw
Mt. Borah has nice baggy MTB shorts. There's also a place in PA, that has regular panel bike short in clyde sizes. I'll try and find the link.

·
BIG and Bald
399 Posts
Nashbar makes a really nice bib short in XXXL, HOWEVER, be warned that their XXXL gel shorts are not really XXXL. I couldn't even get the waist section over my legs but the bibs are great.

·
Registered
11 Posts
LL Bean has a pair of baggies. XXL is the biggest, but I know someone who is wearing them, and he is the same size as you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts