Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Hybrid Leftys aren't real
16,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there, I posted over at the VRC board, and someone mentioned I should ask here, duh! I have a customer with the afore mentioned frame, it has free angle drops, like the end of a cylinder, with the lower portion cut away. Don't know enough to know if all the ti's were done this way, so forgive my stumblings:D At any rate, he ripped the hanger six ways from sunday, and in my "attempt" to straighten it back from it's 9 oclock position (with an inward twist), it predictably, snapped. Bummer. I called Titus, and spoke with Matthias, who hooked us up (THANKS!!!) with a toss off derailleur side dropout, from which to farm a new hanger, to weld into position. I need some pics to get the angle right. Preferably with wheels on, derailleur off, so I can tell how it sits. Help a guy keep his beloved bike! Thanks in advance.

·
16,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
16,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Scot Nicol said:
I've got a TiMojo Frame that's never been built. Here are two pics of the dropout.

Thanks Scot, that is just perfect. Who'd have thought I'd be getting it from the man himself. My customer will appreciate that too:thumbsup: Thanks a million!!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.