Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone help me with the dimensions of this hub? I'm trying to file just one QBP order and get spokes, hubs and rims all at once, but can't find any information regarding the hub flange diameters, distance from center, etc. online any place. Has anyone built with these hubs that can give me the information? Thanks a bunch - S.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Need more info

We'd need to know the specific model that you are considering. Suzue makes a number of different hubs. They are best know for their track hubs. Those come in a 120mm wide locknut spacing and therefore are not compatible with typical MTB frames. I don't see a "Basic" model listed on any of the 4 spoke calcs we have. Does it possibly go by a different name?

SDizzle said:
Can anyone help me with the dimensions of this hub? I'm trying to file just one QBP order and get spokes, hubs and rims all at once, but can't find any information regarding the hub flange diameters, distance from center, etc. online any place. Has anyone built with these hubs that can give me the information? Thanks a bunch - S.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts