Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...or a ladder.

I'm not trying to palm this off as a "look at my bike" picture but rather I'm trying to take the "bike leaning against inanimate object" schtick to a whole (or hole) new level.

All puns intended.
 

Attachments

·
Waiting to exhale.
Joined
·
1,030 Posts
Its artsy, but not quite fartsy.
Would have been extra sweet in black and white.
Dude, pete. Was that you on the polished racer-x in your movie "mormon"?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
lidarman said:
(how you like dem kendas compared to the FR pros?)
Stickey rubber is good. I like them.

SMOKEY said:
Was that you on the polished racer-x in your movie "mormon"?
Actually, the two polished frames in that video are Edge Cycles Icarus bikes (the design that Hammerhhead copied and had Titus fab for him, just like Titus was making the Icarus, but I digress into the world of bike industry sliminess).

The guy who has the most ass time on the polished frame is Troy "inventor" of the Icarus/HH 100, owner of Edge Cycles, and owner of Over the Edge Sports in Fruita, CO.

I'm the guy wearing the helmetcam.

gonzostrike said:
how is the auto racing going these days?
Not enough track time this year. I'm going to make it up iin the second part of the year hopefully.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
984 Posts
Pete said:
Actually, the two polished frames in that video are Edge Cycles Icarus bikes (the design that Hammerhhead copied and had Titus fab for him, just like Titus was making the Icarus, but I digress into the world of bike industry sliminess).

The guy who has the most ass time on the polished frame is Troy "inventor" of the Icarus/HH 100, owner of Edge Cycles, and owner of Over the Edge Sports in Fruita, CO.



whoa, pete you have an icarus and I'm getting a turner? and you have a turner???

next thing we know you'll be getting a volvo and I'll be getting a porsche!

Don't tell lee!
 

·
Waiting to exhale.
Joined
·
1,030 Posts
That dude on the icarus has some SERIOUSLY killer handling skills (not that I needed to point that out)

Pete, I am not sure if you had your duc32 on your spot in that video but, did or would the mav make it a little difficult to bust some moves on those tight switch backs and such? Thanks man.
 

·
Just another FOCer
Joined
·
1,371 Posts
Smokey,

The DUC32 has a good turning radius. No special maneuvering required to make all the switchbacks on San Juan. (SoCal trail.)

Winston

SMOKEY said:
Pete, I am not sure if you had your duc32 on your spot in that video but, did or would the mav make it a little difficult to bust some moves on those tight switch backs and such? Thanks man.
 

·
Ride 'Til Your Knees Hurt
Joined
·
2,066 Posts
Is that an RCS Ti Spring?

If so, what size spring is it? I got my DHX 5.0 for my Spot from Go-Ride. I also bought an RCS Ti spring from them (#500x2.25"). The ID of the spring seems a little big for the DHX. Even with a good amount of preload I can slide the spring around. The spring and BO knob actually made contact during my first ride with the shock on the Spot (scuffed the spring and knob a little). Does your spring fit snug laterally? I can see a small gap between ID of spring and the inside lip of the slotted spring retainer on my setup (unlike my Romic w/Ti spring). Any info would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Jim
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top