Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,
Im a newbie at mountain biking. been into bmx for my wholelife and decided to try something different. I dont know much, but i got a bike from my friend, i was told its a specialized big hit. dont know what year or anything, But im trying to figure out how to adjust the front shocks. it looks like there is only one adjustment on the forks. on the left side of the bike, i can adjust soft to harder. Is that normal? And what about the right side it has a trianglar black knob that doesnt seem to turn. any info would help.

Thx
Jesse

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The bike has fsr stickers in the rear. And the front forks say dirt jumper 2. It has a fox vanilla shock in the rear. Bike is red in color, and came with a 24" in the rear 26" wheel in the front. Hope some of this info helps. I will try and post some pictures for you guys.

Thx
Jesse

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I know its hard to see in the first pic. but its all i got right now. maybe it will help explain it. Is there two different adjustments on these forks. or just the soft to harder adjustment.

Thx
Jesse

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.