Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
HowtoOverthrowtheSystem
923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since you lot have helped me out in the past...and this is kinda SS specific as it applies to the track bike I am building up...

I ordered some stuff off (wheelset, etc) eBay from a seller and I had great correspondence & everything arrived quickly (in about a week to my military postal box--I live in Italy). The day after I ordered the wheels, I also ordered some pedals, clips and straps which totaled about $60.

Now, it's been over a month and I haven't received the items. I have e-mailed the seller, who said the items were shipped, but man they should have been here by now. The sucky thing is that since I have a military (APO) address, there is no way to track packages delivered through Priority Mail because the seller basically ships to NY and then the military takes it from there to here (Milan then delivered by truck to my local P.O.).

I e-mailed the seller a couple days ago and haven't heard anything back. My bike is almost built now except for pedals and I'm kinda stuck. What should I do? :confused:

Thanks!

·
Registered
225 Posts
If he shipped

SAM you might not get your stuff for a couple more weeks. I have had a couple of sellers pull that you live in Germany thing so I have to triple the shipping, I feel your pain. If the person has said they shipped Priority Mail and it hasn't arrived you might let the person know you are going to give them bad feedback and report them to ebay. It has taken up to three weeks for priority mail packages to arrive here in Germany, so they might be being honest, but a month is a long time, you paid faster than that, you might remind them of that. Good luck, Ed

·
HowtoOverthrowtheSystem
923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Arrgghh..of course right after I post this...

I get three of these for the items I ordered!

Please be advised that the following auction:

########## - MKS Track pedals Track bike pedals Black $25.00 Layaway

was ended early by eBay. The auction was ended due to the account suspension of the seller.
All results for this auction are null and void.

Regards,
Customer Support (Trust and Safety Department)
eBay Inc

I e-mailed eBay to see what I have to do to get my $ back...I used PayPal. Anyone else ever had this happen. Dammit, now I have to order more crap....another week to wait!

·
HowtoOverthrowtheSystem
923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Usps

She said it was shipped USPS Priority and I believe her because the wheelset she shipped arrived in 7 days. I ordered the pedals the day after...and still nothing. From the e-mail eBay sent I shouldn't be waiting anymore..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.