Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Ouch, I am hot!
4,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had better answers here than on Road Bike Review. I often ride to my mother's house in Sun City Grand. I need to go from essentially Shea and 32nd Street to Grand and Reems. My existing route is as follows:

Canal to 75th Ave. South on 75th to Thunderbird. West to Dell Webb. North on Del Webb to Bell. Bell (left) to El Mirage to Beardsley to Meeker to Grand and Reems. I need help so as to avoid two sections that I don't like.

The 75th Ave. to Thunderbird to Dell Webb section sucks and the Bell/Del Webb to El Mirage section totally blows. To much traffic and such. Does anyone know how to avoid these bad sections? I am open to very different route if they are improvements and more bike friendly. Thanks.

·
sprocket
3,184 Posts
Dirdir said:
I have had better answers here than on Road Bike Review. I often ride to my mother's house in Sun City Grand. I need to go from essentially Shea and 32nd Street to Grand and Reems. My existing route is as follows:

Canal to 75th Ave. South on 75th to Thunderbird. West to Dell Webb. North on Del Webb to Bell. Bell (left) to El Mirage to Beardsley to Meeker to Grand and Reems. I need help so as to avoid two sections that I don't like.

The 75th Ave. to Thunderbird to Dell Webb section sucks and the Bell/Del Webb to El Mirage section totally blows. To much traffic and such. Does anyone know how to avoid these bad sections? I am open to very different route if they are improvements and more bike friendly. Thanks.
uhhmmmm....good luck with that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.