Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am supporting a 5 person coed team (old person cat.) and we are in need of a male and female rider. The fees for the race are prepaid as we have a sponsor. It looks like we will have a motorhome and a toy hauler to make the wee hours a little more tolerable. Please let me know if anybody has any interest and what your capabilities and experience are.

I figure we may be a top 10 in the category with the right riders.

Thanks,
Chris

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
No one out there has thought...Hmmm, wonder what it would be like to compete in a 24 hour race...?
Just need a couple of riders capable of 3 laps over that time period. 17 miles of fairly easy mountain biking and bragging rights that you competed in a 24. Not many people can say that.

G

·
Probably since no one knows you and you've only posted 3 times no one wants to commit to a possible weekend from hell with someone they don't know.

Nothing personal , just saying.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
JohnniO said:
Probably since no one knows you and you've only posted 3 times no one wants to commit to a possible weekend from hell with someone they don't know.

Nothing personal , just saying.
2 of the posts were here, thats got to count for something...uh, make that 3...:thumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.