Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am starting to get sick of having to true up my DT Swiss X420SL 24mm wheels after almost every ride. What are some good light wheel sets that will hold up to some fairly aggressive trail riding? Any good websites that sell wheel sets?

What are your thoughts on the new Roval Traverses?

·
Registered
467 Posts
The Roval Traverses would be a good choice. I have a set of Stan's and two sets of Rovals. I'm really happy with specialized warranty and rebuild program with the rovals. I tacoed a Roval rim and it only cost me $60 to have specialized rebuild it on a 3 year old wheel. I sent another wheel in that was just beyond trying to true again and same thing. Specialized has a no hassle rebuild program with the Roval's.

Not to mention these wheels are top quality and compair to any stans build.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
I am running Mavic Crosstrails on my camber and they are great for the money, they had them on chainlove today for only $299 and the front hub is convertible between 9mm and 15mm.
I think the weight for the pair is like 1,690g, they are stiff, wide, and ready for tubeless.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.