Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I just found two mountain bikes at a garage sale, but we are clueless to biking we want to start. My questions are:

The two bikes we found are labled by Harley Davidson. I cant not find any info on the web for them. One is a 26" Harley Davidson Duely, and the other is a 24" Harley Davidson Draxus. The frames are in good shape but the gears will not change. The Gear systems is by DNP Epoch 6. Any info will be helpfull.

Thank you
Noobie

·
Registered
9,368 Posts
colbra said:
My wife and I just found two mountain bikes at a garage sale, but we are clueless to biking we want to start. My questions are:

The two bikes we found are labled by Harley Davidson. I cant not find any info on the web for them. One is a 26" Harley Davidson Duely, and the other is a 24" Harley Davidson Draxus. The frames are in good shape but the gears will not change. The Gear systems is by DNP Epoch 6. Any info will be helpfull.

Thank you
Noobie
Without pic's or specifications I am going to guess they are cheapo entry level bikes. Maybe they were sold @ Costco or Wallmart. I'd suggest shopping @ your LBS, garage sales are fine if you know what you are shopping for.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts