Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
I think you need to give us more information if you want advice on which bike to get. FS or HT? Are you shuttling, or do you have to pedal...etc. etc. I'd just go look at ebay and the classifieds on this site...you should have no problem finding something used that will meet your needs. Of course, if you want a ht, you can get some cool stuff new..a la P3 from specialized.

·
Registered
28 Posts
ballsout said:
I am looking for a freeride bike with a price up to $1500. I don't mind if it is used. Do you have any ideas of what a good bike for me would be?
You need to give more info. If you bash slow technical stuff, a hardtail will do and you can put together some sweet rides for 1500. If you do some fast bashin, then you might be looking for a squishy bike. You're a little more limited with 1500 bucks but theres a few out there. Iron Horse and KHS to name a couple that make an affordable "freeride" bike.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.