·
Elitest thrill junkie
38,875 Posts
Ultimate Pro.

·
kona-tize me captain
3,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
while im talkign about park tools, is the ccp-4 crank puller the tool i will need for truativ husseflt cranks?

·
Just Ride
1,015 Posts
if you can afford it id recommend this one over both of those. this one comes with the same head that most shops use, the heads on those other ones are kinda crappy in my oppinion. but im kind of spoiled and work on bikes alot so durablity is pretty much the biggest thing with me. i guess if your only usin it alittle those'll do ok.

http://bti-usa.com/item.asp?item=PK1104&searchtype=&itemsearch=&showSec=0&filter=

and yeah the ccp 4 is what you want

·
N* Bomber Crew
4,271 Posts
Im not big on bike stands, but make sure you do it right and buy a good one. My dad bought one that works fine for his road bikes, but those are all sub 20 lbs. I plop the 40 lb. 67 on there and things get tricky. It works okay, but I don't really feel that safe with it at higher heights/extreme angles.

Get the one that will support better (In my opinion)

·
Registered
896 Posts
Ultimate pro. Much more stable base on gravel parking lots, campsites, basically any place that doesn't have a flat surface it works great. For a race stand there is no way I would consider anything without a tripod base.

·
USB Rep'n
2,413 Posts
austinb89 said:
so this is the one to get? hmm maybe i can find it for a little cheaper it be really nice for 150$ ill search around unlkess someone knows the cheapest place
yup! dats da one! Crazy adjustable, light, portable, and can handle a ton of weigh twithout getting sketchy. I have loved mine in the several years Ive owned it.

·
kona-tize me captain
3,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
RTM said:
hey all. I dredged this up with the search. I figured I'd share this deal I found.
http://www.lickbike.com/newproducts.aspx
Ultimate Pro Elite; $244.95 shipped
Park PRS-15; $240 plus shipping.

I'm going with the Ultimate, but either way these are the best prices I've seen.
well i ended up getting the ultimate pro its sick, i have used it plenty already. it makes me want to fix my bike. i got it for 150? or 130 at bikesmart or something i dont remember. i recomneded it to everyone

·
Registered
57 Posts
Get an Ultimate Pro...i have had mine for three years and it is amazing. It holds my freeride bike up fine and is said to hold up to 60 pounds without any problems. It is very stable with the tripod bottom, and is much better in my opinion than the park.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.