Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys - Single speed builds are totally new to me and I have a 1997 S-Works M2 that I want to convert. I'm ok on the bars, stem, fork, brakes, seat, etc, but what I really need help with is the hub, tensioner and crank to get for that perfect chain alignment. The S-Works has vertical drop-outs and I was thinking of going with the White Industries Eno hub and crank. I'm willing to put a little money into this project so give me some thoughts and suggestions. Thanks.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Martin6 said:
Hey guys - Single speed builds are totally new to me and I have a 1997 S-Works M2 that I want to convert. I'm ok on the bars, stem, fork, brakes, seat, etc, but what I really need help with is the hub, tensioner and crank to get for that perfect chain alignment. The S-Works has vertical drop-outs and I was thinking of going with the White Industries Eno hub and crank. I'm willing to put a little money into this project so give me some thoughts and suggestions. Thanks.
eno's are nice, if you go with the eccentric enos you wont need a tensioner and im pretty sure your chain line will work if you are going to be using the eno cranks with a sq taper bb which i am assuming that 97 frame has, could be wrong tho

1 - 3 of 3 Posts