Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all... Guys i need some best suggestions you guys can give...

Firstly , I'm doing Freeride and Downhill. However I've been using the scott YZ0 or the dabomb projectile. I want to move on to another bike. I really like the Foes production line up, specifically the DHS 2:1 Mono , DHS Mono or the Fly.

Now I've this fetish for big tires on my rear, god knows why, but I need someone to recommend me which of these 3 frames is the best pick for a rider,
standing at 1.7m tall, weighing about 50kg ,whose country's way of downhill means that you've got to paddle all the way up just to do some technical downhilling. Pls? anyone? ;)

·
Registered
23 Posts
blahblahblah

of the three foes, the fly would probably be your best for up and down freeride/ downhill.
both mono models are specific downhil mopels and wont suit any uphill battling.

i would wait for the 2007 fly, which suppose to have the 2:1 ratio suspension, which would make climb better, and 9 inch travel on a agressive platform should steamroll any downhill riding.

i have not rode the new 2:1 mono, but have been all of the other bikes, and my only bike at the moment is a 2:1 fxr all mountain. just amazing. foes bikes are by far the best bikes i have ever had.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey rivetti... thanks for the recommendations dude... i really need help on this issue cause I've seen some guys in my country using either the Kona Stab Deluxe or the Intense M3 for freeriding... makes me wonder how they handle such weight.. But yeah non the less... will consider the ' 07 fly... haha.... does it come in pink?? :p hahahahahaha

Any other foes rider willing to help me suggest ?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.