Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I currently have a 2008 Specialized Hardrock Sport with a SR Suntour SF7-XCM fork and I would like to upgrade it. I've done some research and found the Rock Shox Tora 318 to be suitable for my needs and is well reviewed. I found the Air version of this fork for $210 on CBO and then subtracting the 25% discount and adding the shipping it will come to about $170-180.

What I would like to know is what other forks from other companies would be similar to the Tora in price and function that fit the Hardrock and also a few forks that are step up from the Tora and thus a bit more expensive but worth the extra money. Also, how hard will it be to find a fork with the features of the Tora at a similar price in the future?

I'm a cross country rider and the the very most air I'm going to be getting is about 2'. I also ride quite a bit around town jumping curbs and going down six step stair cases. I'm pretty light, I don't know my exact weight but I'd say around 140lbs and I'm 5'10'.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.