Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am purchasing an Iron Horse Yakuza Aniki and I'm not sure what frame size to get, I'm about 5'10 and there is no way for me to test ride one. So I would appreciate the help.Thanks. :)

·
New project, TBA shortly
1,024 Posts
stinkyrider089 said:
I am purchasing an Iron Horse Yakuza Aniki and I'm not sure what frame size to get, I'm about 5'10 and there is no way for me to test ride one. So I would appreciate the help.Thanks. :)
17" If you want a much smaller bike to throw around get the 15, or if you want XC sizing get the 19, but you're pretty much right in the sizing of a 17".

Now change your name. :p

·
Registered
3 Posts
17" would be right for you. I am 5'8" and i bought a 15" Yakuza Ojiki bec the standover was a bit high on the 17". however, i now find the top-tube a little short using a 40mm stem so am looking for a 50mm stem now.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I'm 5'10 and just got a MKIII in 17". The standover height is just right but I think I would have like it if the top tube was half an inch longer. I haven't had a chance to ride it yet, so I won't know for sure til I do.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.