Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I hope you can tell me how i can attach pictures/images on the thread. I have some pictures i want to share to the board and I hope you can teach me how to do it.

Thanks you Guys!

·
~~~~~~~~
5,937 Posts
I upload to my mtbr gallery and use the links provided there and paste them in using Insert Image in the message editor toolbar. You can use whatever photo host. Or you can use the Attach File/upload images option below the message editor window.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
znarf420 said:
Hi! I hope you can tell me how i can attach pictures/images on the thread. I have some pictures i want to share to the board and I hope you can teach me how to do it.

Thanks you Guys!
When you start a new post or respond to an existing thread look for the upload images button pictured at the bottom left of the image I just attached. Next you'll see guidlines on the max file size for different file types. Your may get an error if your file is too large. Then use the 'Browse' button to navigate to the directory on your computer where your image is, select it, and click 'Upload.'

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.