Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey there I am gonna have a day off in Greenvill SC. on monday may 2 and was hoping someone could recommend a place for me to rent a bike. (I would prefer a full suspension ride but a hardtail would be fine) and if they have any trail recommendations
that are not to far from the shop as I won't have a car. Also if anyone in the area has time off on monday and would like to ride I'm always looking for someone to ride with. Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
26 Posts
K2launch said:
hey there I am gonna have a day off in Greenvill SC. on monday may 2 and was hoping someone could recommend a place for me to rent a bike. (I would prefer a full suspension ride but a hardtail would be fine) and if they have any trail recommendations
that are not to far from the shop as I won't have a car. Also if anyone in the area has time off on monday and would like to ride I'm always looking for someone to ride with. Thanks for your help.
You may be out of luck getting a ride in. I don't know of any shops that rent in Greenville and there are no trails you could bike too. There are some great trails in the area but they are all :45-1:30 away. Paris Mountain SP would be your only bet but I think the trails are closed to biking on Mondays.

If you get a car you can drive to Pisgah in NC and rent from Sycamore cylcles. It's about a 1.5hr drive but well worth it.

·
Boom Yow!
84 Posts
K2launch said:
Try Sunrift in Travelers Rest. The used to rent bikes.

I believe the trails at PMSP are open Mon. Wed. Fri. and Sun. now until 9 pm.

·
Drinker w/ Riding Problem
5,326 Posts
SunRift Adventures

K2launch said:
SunRift Adventures in Travelers Rest 864.843.3019 ask for Tony in the Bike Dept
and they're real close to Paris Mtn. State Park...only prob with the park is you can only ride trails on Monday/Wednesday/Friday/Sunday but there is some good riding there.

Dupont is only a 30+ miles to the north up 276.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.