Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Alright, let's ride!
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a new fork for my Ellsworth Truth. I currently have a White Bros XC1.0 that I am very happy with. However I need to send it in to be serviced and I really don't want to have to go without a bike while it's gone.

I will be using the fork for a couple of xc races, basic xc riding. It may end up going on another bike later on but for the time being it will just be a back up fork so I don't want to spend a ton of money.

Anyway, here are my options. I am looking at the Reba Team and the Manitou Skareb Super. Could I get some opinions on which I should go with?

I am also interested in the Magura Ronin. Does anyone know anything about this fork?

Thanks in advance.

·
Alright, let's ride!
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the link. Best (only) review I have read on it so far. Right now I'm waiting to hear back from codman for a revies and Magura to see how much I can EP the fork for.

·
Alright, let's ride!
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, still no response from CODMAN. :(

Anyway, while I'm waiting could I get some opinions on the other two forks, the Rock Shox Reba Team and the Manitou Skareb Super?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.