Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a disc brake adapter 74mm to 51mm. I have a Manitou Skareb fork. I want to use a Coda Disc caliper that is the 51mm size. I would like to use 160mm rotor, but could go larger. Any help will be appreciated. THANKS

·
Super Moderator
48,237 Posts
DIYguy said:
I need a disc brake adapter 74mm to 51mm. I have a Manitou Skareb fork. I want to use a Coda Disc caliper that is the 51mm size. I would like to use 160mm rotor, but could go larger. Any help will be appreciated. THANKS
Not sure it is possible. If it can be done you will need to go to a larger rotor.

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
There are adapters but you will need a larger rotor. Shimano has an adapter for it which will require a 170mm or another one for 203mm. Hope also has one for 180mm rotors I think.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Disc Brake Adapters

DIYguy said:
Check out our eBay Store. We have the exact adapter you need. You will need to increase rotor size, and we have those too.

www.stores.ebay.com/discbrakeadapters

1 - 4 of 4 Posts