Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased a new Diamondback. I have an issue that is not being solved via their customer service. Any chance someone knows a contact in Diamondback beyond the customer service guy I have communicated with.

·
Registered
597 Posts
For what it's worth, I was told specifically not to "shop for answers" by speaking with different customer service reps at Diamondback when trying to get a warranty issue sorted out. This was after I gave one rep a week to respond and couldn't get an answer or call back, so I reached out and tried to speak with someone else to get the issue resolved. I was met with a nasty attitude from the original rep and was instructed to never do that again or they'll close my account on their website. Pretty pathetic customer service, especially considering this person is someone that has been featured in Seth's videos.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Sadly without both sides and a full account of the conversation it's not really worth much. I've dealt with DB on several occasions for a multitude of reason, some my own, some for others and never once did I feel dismissed or disrespected. I think there maybe more to your story your not telling, not saying your feelings aren't valid but sometimes people have unreal expectations.

Sent from #THELEGENDMTB using Tapatalk on an iPhone
I'm all for giving credit where it's due, and most times I've dealt with the folks at DB they were great. But even my girlfriend couldn't believe the attitude I was given when this individual called me, since she was in the car with me and heard it on speaker. He was rude, condescending, and lost a future customer because of it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.