Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend and I are considring opening a bike shop. I have some questions for the owners or people directly involved in the business aspect of this. These questions involve location, type of business you do most, types of bikes you carry, types you sell most of. I also have some financial questions. If you are an owner or manager and are willing to help me please post here and I will PM or E-mail you some questions. All Questions and Answers will be kept private between you, me, and my potential partner. Not to worry, he wont be talking to people about it either.
I have a Marketing degree, he has a Management degree, and will be getting his MBA in May. The questions we have may contain some advertising and related questions as well. We are trying to see if this will work in our area. Thanks you for your help, and if you know of another place to find info, please feel free to post it up.

Thank you

Matt

·
Registered
3,882 Posts
PM Me.

I will try to answer your questions. (The ones that I feel I can answer, or those that are ok to answer.)
I am not an owner, but I have a VERY strong retail cycling background.

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Damien. I am going to be working up a "survey" that I will PM you or email you on monday. That way I have a easy to read form without forgeting questions. I appreciate your willingness to help. If you dont feel comfortable (or dont know) with any questions, just leave them blank. Thanks agian

Matt

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.