Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious....when you adjust the floodgate with the 2.5mm HEX, do you ever hit the end either counterclock or clockwise? I went to adjust my brand new REBA, and it turns and turns both ways...never tightening either way...so im not sure where i am at (open or closed). Also, now the shock seems to be at full lockout (neg and pos PSI about 120 and holding--no leaks). i KNOW ITS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE. Set the PSI to specs, adjusted rebound, went to set Floodgate to firm lockout...and couldnt find an end...now im at lockout. Any ideas...or any of you that own this shock......when your adjusting the FG with hex tool....is there a stop in either direction? Nothing on-line from MFG or in the TECH Manual describes or discusses this problem. Thanks.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
NEar impossible to find an email to SRAM/ROCKSHOX for tech issues. According to several MTBR posts.....i need to find a deal/service partner in my area....which i will once i resolve if this is a repair issue or if im doing something wrong. The manual is useless.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts