Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for some reasonably priced platform pedals. Something with replaceable pins would be great.

Any suggestions? Also I would be open to used ones if anyone has any they want to get rid of?

Thanks

·
lurker extraordinaire
270 Posts
Kona Wah Wah, Deity Decoy, Premium Slim ... all of them are very similar, but all nice pedals. I'm running the Wah Wah's and can't think of anything bad to say about them. I think you can get the Decoy's directly from Deity's website for like $75. If I'm not mistaken, Cactus Bike in Ahwatukee carries the Wah Wah's and the Premium Slim's. Rage Cycles in Scottsdale carries the Decoy's.

·
PMP,TAN,LAUNDRY
4,331 Posts
420's. Inexpensive and very durable.

·
Blood, Sweat, and Gears
226 Posts
I have Azonic 420's on my FS and the Azonic Accelerators on my HT and I couldn't be happier with both! Both have replaceable pins, reasonable price and have held up well. Jensen USA even has free shipping on them I believe..........

·
Registered
655 Posts
I like Specialized Lo Pro Mag 2's, $75ish, very durable. I am the King of pedal strikes, and they have held up great over a year and a half. Removable from the back side allen screws, work great with 510's.

·
Shred...it's the new drug
3,844 Posts
Animal BMX mag pedals...I've had a set for three years and they are the best $45 I ever spent. If some BMXers can beat the crap out of them, then so can I! Rage carries these in many colors. Love them...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts