Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up guys, I just recently got into mountain biking and bought an 88' nishiki cascade. It rides really well and I'm in the process of converting it to SS. I live in Huntington Beach and have been wanting to go to crystal cove in a bad way! I've yet to actually ride on a real trail lol. Anyways, my name's Matthew and I'm 20 years old......If anyone wants to meet up and ride let me know! Thanks

·
Over it
3,799 Posts
matthew- i'm doing bike patrol out there this sunday (if it doesn't rain). let me know if you want a tour.

also, h.b. has some fun little trails behind the bark park and on the south side of bolsa chica. and in costa mesa you can get a decent workout by combining talbert, fairview, and canyon parks. i can ride there midweek most days after 4.

·
Mr. Lurker
529 Posts
Santiago Oaks is a good place to ride.

Also, April 30 there's a 50-mile ride through three parks; it starts and ends at Cooks Corner. You won't be alone on that ride. I'll be there riding a loaner Specialized carbon hard-tail.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.