Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive gone through a couple saddles now on my AC... i mainly use that bike for urban riding... limited to anything under 6' to a flat. i usually end up bending the rails when i land hard/off balance. this bike does see random trails when i loan it to friends to ride w/ me, so i dont want to put a huge DH seat on... ive been replacing the broken and bent seats with your everyday seat, nothing special...I dont mind spending the money if i need to, but ive bent the rails on 2 expensive and 1 old cheapie all with an equal lifetime. I want something comfortable when im riding around town and strong enough to take the hit of my ass and lack of form landing. I weigh around 195 if that helps to narrow it down a little. What have you used for similar applications that worked or didnt work?

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have been using the WTB Speed V saddle for about 2 months now and it has been great. I ride everything from road to cross country. I picked it up for $50 (canadian).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.