Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
magura wants $160.00 for a new one. That seems a bit on the crazy highside.So I am looking for diffrent options. I already have the gustav brakes and love them but a reluctant to pay 160 for an adapter.

·
Registered
10,089 Posts
Yup the Gustav adaptors are pricey. That is why it is so important o order the correct one when you purchase the brakes. I had to do the same thing recetly for my 888. Originaly I was concerned about the price, then remembered that the adapter is a prett special piece for the Gustavs as it incorporates the floating pin that make these brakes pretty special.

Due to the floating brake design I do not believe you have any other options (other then maybe finding a used one?)

daisycutter said:
magura wants $160.00 for a new one. That seems a bit on the crazy highside.So I am looking for diffrent options. I already have the gustav brakes and love them but a reluctant to pay 160 for an adapter.

·
notabouttoseeyourlight
2,664 Posts
daisycutter said:
You don't by any chance have a Boxxer adapter do you? I have a 210mm Fox 40 Gustav adapter but I don't have a Fox 40!

Shoot me a PM.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.