Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Rigid = Surly Instigator or Kona JF (Jump Fork) -

...I've got a Surly Instigator fork on my Azonic Steelhead - very burly and strong, yet relatively light (all things considered)...

Edit Cloxxki : Spam content deleted, it's only allowed to offer products for sale with an accompaning mtbr classifieds ad. One forum mention per ad.

·
Cheesiest
1,615 Posts
I've been trying to find a similar fork with the addition of some light freeriding. The Fox Vanilla gets awesome reviews and is pretty light. It seems like a lot of ds riders use the Minute and Black Elite. The new Nixon line from Manitou looks like it might be pretty strong. The new Zoke's (all mountain) look pretty good, too. The problem is that all the new ones are spendy.

Let us know what you decide on. I'm trying to build up a bike that I can race with, and still beat on :) .

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks a lot iv read some reviews on the fox vanilla and i think i will defenetly have a look at it. Today i was offered the Marz DJ 3 dirt cheap so i might go with that, ill be goin to a bike shop on the weekend and ill c what kinda deal i can get on Vanilla.
Again thanks a lot fro your help
:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.