Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
"Oldfart from Wayback"
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went out for my morning ride on my almost bald rear tire, full of SLIME to counter all the evil Goat Heads, and aside from all the huge amounts of "Bike To Work" traffic, trying to ride to the TH , I had a great ride. But after all the clouds today, I went to do an evening ride, but the tire was FLAT. Blew it up, rode it a short ways, parked it, flat in an hour.Re-inflated it, soaked w/ the hose and found a small leak, and rode it for a long ways to spin out the SLIME. Same deal deal, dead in 1/2 hr.

Anyways, anyone know of a shop I can pick one up at tomorrow between "The Fort" and Boulder ? I've got a big weekend planned and need to pick up some new UST tires and see no reason to switch from my old Ignitors, I wore them out.

Thanks.

·
contains quinine
4,639 Posts
onbelaydave said:
I went out for my morning ride on my almost bald rear tire, full of SLIME to counter all the evil Goat Heads, and aside from all the huge amounts of "Bike To Work" traffic, trying to ride to the TH , I had a great ride. But after all the clouds today, I went to do an evening ride, but the tire was FLAT. Blew it up, rode it a short ways, parked it, flat in an hour.Re-inflated it, soaked w/ the hose and found a small leak, and rode it for a long ways to spin out the SLIME. Same deal deal, dead in 1/2 hr.

Anyways, anyone know of a shop I can pick one up at tomorrow between "The Fort" and Boulder ? I've got a big weekend planned and need to pick up some new UST tires and see no reason to switch from my old Ignitors, I wore them out.

Thanks.
Dave at Redstone in Lyons has a ton of Maxxis tires on the wall. http://www.redstonecyclery.com/

·
contains quinine
4,639 Posts
Tony said:
While Redstone is a fine bike shop, Lyons is not anywhere near being between Boulder and The Fort.

You might try the Golden Bike Shop or Full Cycle.
I guess that depends a lot upon whether this is Fort Collins (as I assumed) or The Fort Restaurant (as I assume you're assuming).

You know what they say about assuming, right?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.