1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Action photos?

radair said:
1. Crutches suck
2. Wheels don't
So Rob I'm assuming that you put your gimpy leg (shin) in the cut out PVC and scooter around in place of the crutches. I'd like to see some action shots preferably on the log rides :)

·
beer thief
4,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
AndyN said:
although I agree we need action shots.

I think a four footer to flat should feel pretty smooth.:)
It's pissing down rain here, otherwise I'd have some photos to post up. It is pretty fun to buzz down the driveway with it anyway. I have a good offroad ride with a "long" downhill in mind for tomorrow night.

Enough pain killers and I could drop anything with this rig.

·
Yummy
1,262 Posts
radair said:
It's pissing down rain here, otherwise I'd have some photos to post up. It is pretty fun to buzz down the driveway with it anyway. I have a good offroad ride with a "long" downhill in mind for tomorrow night.

Enough pain killers and I could drop anything with this rig.
I have this image in mind of some poor kid crying on the street corner cause the big bad man took their bike away ...

Kn.

·
Which way? Uphill.
833 Posts
oh the memories

That looks very similar to something I built up one bored afternoon. A neighbor had a little bike like that in the trash and my buddy and I took it and put on a banana seat and ape hanger handlebars. That was a blast to ride around. Too bad that was in the days before digital cameras.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.