Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heading out this way in the spring and parts of the summer for a while, are there any trails in this area?

I won't mind an hour or more drive. I know it's flat and barron but there has to be somewhere to ride, no?

·
Currently in Exile
2,303 Posts
Just outside of Grand Forks, there is the Northstar Trail at Turtle River State Park. The next closest trail I know of is in Jamestown (easily over an hour from Grand Forks. There are some trails up near Lake Metigoshe St. Park near Bottineau. I live in Minot, so I can't tell you much about the East. Maybe there is something in Western MN.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Dont Do It!!!

Turttle river is really the only place as far as i know. Go to the Ski and Bike shop in Grand Forks I think its on South Washington if i can remeber correctly they might have other trails for you I would say your best bet is in MN But talk to those guys. I never rode in Grand forks i was stationed there for 2 years or else i would have more info for you

·
Registered
8 Posts
North star trail at Turtle river state park is the only close place to Grand Forks. In western minnesota there are lots of places (mainly around St. Cloud or Minneapolis... about 6 hours away). Or if you are up for a long ride there is the madahey trail in western Nd. If you get here drop me a line as I have a small group that rides.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts