Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Oh, c'mon now Red, Sports exist because of the fans-if they (or in this case "we") want to gobble up a little collective identity and share the joy-well, that comes with the price of admission (or at least with the price of the Pierce jersey I bought at Dick's back in September!;) )

Liam

On another note-Crazy Fred-have you ridden the Spinergy 29er wheelsets yet (I just got a set of enduros-great wheels)?

·
achiever
1,080 Posts
Just a pet peeve, I guess. I'm happy they won but more happy we can get back to baseball now. I have deep psychological wounds about basketball. I'm too short and can't shoot. I was so bad that the one year I played I scored once. Yes, once. There was this real big guy on my team and he went nuts, picked me up and paraded me around the court on his shoulders. I never played again.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
redwarrior said:
Just a pet peeve, I guess. I'm happy they won but more happy we can get back to baseball now. I have deep psychological wounds about basketball. I'm too short and can't shoot. I was so bad that the one year I played I scored once. Yes, once. There was this real big guy on my team and he went nuts, picked me up and paraded me around the court on his shoulders. I never played again.
So I take it that a game of one-on-one is out of the question:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.