Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I'm coming to Nashville in June/July. Have a few days to ride (and need to ride!). Happy to ride road or mountain, whatever is recommended.

Anyone recommend trails and/or bike shops for rentals? I'll be staying at the Loews Hotel.

Thanks!

BermudaBrown

·
WillWorkForTrail
4,989 Posts
I'm not really up on where you can rent bikes in Nashville, but since you can rent them in Clarksville, I'm sure there's a place in Nashville. As far as trails, how far are you willing to travel, and what are you looking for?

Of course, Nashville's jewel has something for everyone, the new Percy Warner trails that opened last fall. They're right in town, pro built, with a beginners loop (toy box), XC loop (hookman), flow trails, and even a trail with some techy climbing and some jumps.

For real technical riding, hamilton creek. For a mix of tech and narrow fast single track, shutes branch. Fun flowy fast single track, Lock 4. Milage and fun, a little more old school, Montgomery Bell. Short easy spin, Cane Ridge.

To keep an eye on trail conditions while you're in the area, check out Sorba Mid TN Trails

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.