Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm coming into Nashville on Saturday, 04-30-05 for a meeting that doesn't begin until Sunday night at 5:00. Will be staying at DollyWorld?? So that means I have a few options: Golf or Ride. I'm not into golfing that much and would rather ride and check out the trails with some of the locals. It's either that or go find some killer Blues bar in town and drink all day.

Trouble is, I don't feel like sending my bike just for a one day ride. So I'm hoping someone can share their extra ride w/ me and let me join you on a Sunday ride.

If this sounds cool, let me know. I'm a pretty decent rider for someone in their mid-40's, not into hucking or anything like that. I'll bring my Sidi's and spd's of coarse.

PM or respond if this something anyone can do.

Thanks,

JPS

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Opryland? Dollywood is near Knoxville.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Cumberland Transit on West End Ave can probably hook you up.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, but...

Asahi said:
Cumberland Transit on West End Ave can probably hook you up.
I get in late Saturday night, and their webpage say's they are closed on Sunday's. I'll try calling them to see if they can do anything though.

Thanks for the tip.

jps

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
There is MOAB in Murfreesboro that might be able to help. REI is in Franklin/Brentwood and Dan is one of the guys at the bike shop that could probably give you a tour or hook you up with some guys and bikes. Call REI on Franklin Rd and ask for Dan H.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks again.

Asahi said:
There is MOAB in Murfreesboro that might be able to help. REI is in Franklin/Brentwood and Dan is one of the guys at the bike shop that could probably give you a tour or hook you up with some guys and bikes. Call REI on Franklin Rd and ask for Dan H.
I'll give these guy's a call too. I may have something lined up from your first recommendation.
Are you riding Sunday?

jps

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Good deal.

I'll probably ride Sunday but I live 2 hours southeast in Chattanooga. I just happen to be familiar with the Nashville area and the locals weren't piping up.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts