Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey

I am new to night riding and have been reading and checking things out for awhile now. I have narrowed it down to two sets as I plan on doing 24 hr Solo races. Just looking for anybodies input or suggestions. I was considering the Dinotte 800/400 combo at around $600 something CDN or the Exposure Maxx D and the joystick combo but after converting to CDN it hits over $800. I like the no wires on the Exposure other then from the piggy back battery. If anybody has any experience with these please help me as I am getting tired of looking and reading and being confused. Thanks

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Have you read (or looked at) the reviews that Francois posted? Check those out if you haven't already. The Dinotte seems to be a good solid package with lots of positive reviews. I haven't heard as much about the Exposure lights, though. How does the battery life compare? With the Dinotte, I'm pretty sure you could get, and run, extra batteries, but what about on the Exposure lights? What happens if your battery dies during the race?

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
there is a piggy back battery witht he exposure. I like the fact there is no wires with the exposure. I have now thrown in the Amoeba as an option. Just waiting for more info from Scar.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.