Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Waiting for the multi-paragraph, yawn-inducing ride-don't-slide post.
That was my first thought as well! Looks like the commercial was well shot. It look like it was done in the A.M. based on the sunlight. Would have been awesome to take that bike and show them how fast it really can go. I wold just scream and make faces the whole time too. Makes the GAP look cool. It is anyway. They need to show the end of that commercial with the guy signing the ticket he'd been given.

·
aka dan51
6,022 Posts
That was my first thought as well! Looks like the commercial was well shot. It look like it was done in the A.M. based on the sunlight. Would have been awesome to take that bike and show them how fast it really can go. I wold just scream and make faces the whole time too. Makes the GAP look cool. It is anyway. They need to show the end of that commercial with the guy signing the ticket he'd been given.
I started typing something up, but then said **** it and went back to work. Not worth the time. Skidding and slo-mo sells, just like sex...:D

They claim to be the only post with 3 repeatable positions. That would have been true 6 years ago before Gravity dropper came on the scene.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.