Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
KRob said:
Now that one's not too hard to identify.

Man, I miss the Cowboy Trails. It's been almost a year since my last "Horseback Ride".

How'd your wife like it?
She loved it except for all the horse excrement(pee and poop) on the initial climb(Bunny Trail). Fossil Canyon, SARS and all the other "upper" trails are in good shape.

·
Spoke-n-Spoon Junkie
380 Posts
Where's the pics of me! Oh, guess I should have been on the ride for that! BTW...those bikes look heavy. You should really consider drilling some holes in those frames to shed a couple micro ounces......

·
Registered
419 Posts
I think I better just get out of Fruita snow an headed Down. Nice Bikes I will make sure I bring a Bike which wo'nt weight so much. Thinking I will bring the Ibis tranny.
Be there Christmas day for a ride.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
jmitchell said:
Where's the pics of me! Oh, guess I should have been on the ride for that! BTW...those bikes look heavy. You should really consider drilling some holes in those frames to shed a couple micro ounces......
Let's try it on your heavy bike first.;)

·
Lone Wolf McQuade
2,418 Posts
jmitchell said:
LOL! You still in town?

·
Registered
419 Posts
KRob said:
What? The Boneshaker deserves the Endorphin!

KRob-------> Wondering if my family would notice me missing on Christmas Day.
Oh That would be so true. But I will be doing a down a little farther to the east. No I will be also with Lula my Dog so The downhill speed will be in check.

But do come down an join in. be in the area, to Saturday. Plus the Ibis Tranny is a great Hard tail. Been having a lot of fun playing again on a hard tail bike. Bring back the need to be more on the game.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.