Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, here goes, this one's a pretty lofty goal from this rather limited-view image...

-J\V

Attachments

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Hope Mtn??...I got nothin'

·
Tribe Member
873 Posts
The famous "Hayduk Babbagonoush goat walking trail" across the top of Mt Evans?

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
yetirich said:
The famous "Hayduk Babbagonoush goat walking trail" across the top of Mt Evans?
Well it looks like Hope w/o the goat trail...:skep:..No more paste for me today.

·
JenyJo
32 Posts
n/s/e/w

cigar2329 said:
I can see Loveland pass, but looking NW.
if you're standing at the top of the pass, and you're looking down at a-basin: this image/ridge would be to your LEFT...... the 'denver' side.... the side least populated w/ boarders and snow bunnies in the winter ..... the side that, if climbed and hiked would take you to torries and greys.

(as opposed to the side that professors is off of ....)

tink

·
Registered
24 Posts
tinkerbell said:
if you're standing at the top of the pass, and you're looking down at a-basin: this image/ridge would be to your LEFT...... the 'denver' side.... the side least populated w/ boarders and snow bunnies in the winter ..... the side that, if climbed and hiked would take you to torries and greys.

(as opposed to the side that professors is off of ....)

tink
I gotcha. Thats fair. Its the ridge on the right in the distance thats throwing me.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Thats definetly at the top of Mary Jane @ Winter Park after you get off the Timberline chairlift. Parsenn Bowl to Vasquez Crique. Gotta be, definetly, maybe.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hmm... Maybe a hint is in order. :D

OK, view is looking southwest. Probably not the easiest route to ride up, I would guess. You can see at least one lake from the top.

·
Green Hornet
74 Posts
Ridge climb up Grey's (might be torries?). from the east side of the divide? not the vally but the crazy ridge?

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
People have apparently ridden up this 'fat' mountain. The view from the top just has to be good...

And (a bit off topic), I can tell you that there is a red Igloo cooler down at the bottom of the couloir just to the right of this trail. I have no idea why, but it's there. :D

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
OK, OK, this one was too hard. :eek:ut:

It's Elbert, the northeast ridge.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
J\V said:
OK, OK, this one was too hard. :eek:ut:

It's Elbert, the northeast ridge.