Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 702 Posts

·
Registered
9,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I came across that pic while perusing the archives. I bet a lot of you have ridden that but never looked back up to see it like in the pic. Doesn't have to be on the Front Range but at least a place that most here might have ridden at one time.

And, no, I didn't ride that, I parked my Flux up there and jumped down for this pic.

·
Registered
9,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That tree is gone now, IIRC.
I bounced off that tree while going OTB the only time I attempted the Notch. So many things have to go right to clean it, not having the tree there is just one factor. Once I stood overlooking a pack of riders I was with, one after another crashing either midway down or right at the tree. Nobody cleaned it. There are videos of riders cleaning it, making it look easy...hah!

·
It's carbon dontcha know.
4,295 Posts
We have a winner!
That tree is gone now, IIRC.
The notch was my guess straight away when you posted last night, but the tree still being shown there was what threw me.

I hadn't had a chance to glance at my photos from the first time down there 10+ years ago during a Turner meetup, @xcguy you had a cooler of water at the very end of Enchilada which was most welcome :)

1 - 20 of 702 Posts