Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
G

·
still wondering who made the back door deal on the DKG Judy brace that was on the bay a few weeks ago :skep: :madmax:

Carsten

·
Registered
4,079 Posts
No takers? I know what it is but it really is sad that there is not more interest in knowing exactly what this is. To me it seems to be a general direction of where this forum is going (according to my taste in bikes) based on the lack of interest in such a part. Now if it was a rare yet ubiquitous Exage part...

(edit: as an example, "Rebuilding a Raleigh M60" has more views than this thread...)

·
VRC Illuminati
17,655 Posts
ssmike said:
No takers? I know what it is but it really is sad that there is not more interest in knowing exactly what this is. To me it seems to be a general direction of where this forum is going (according to my taste in bikes) based on the lack of interest in such a part. Now if it was a rare yet ubiquitous Exage part...

(edit: as an example, "Rebuilding a Raleigh M60" has more views than this thread...)
Amen.

Call me a snob.

·
Mtn Biker Machinist
1,298 Posts
uh...

If I had any idea, I would post a guess, but all I can tell is that it looks like a rollercam prototype of some type, but the upper linkage is pretty beefy!

That is some pretty sweet machining though! The fork brace looks like it was changed out to accept the brake, did it come with the brake? Any hints?

frog

·
Premium Member
3,029 Posts
Complete guess but looks like something Paul would have done back in the day...

JmZ

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.