Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Natl. Champ DH Poser/Hack
12,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ya all know i name my bikes, normally after famous "turners" such as ike, tina, ted and lana but im not afraid to go outside the box as the SPaaNB showed. someone had a great 1 back in july when the idea of this bike came about but ill be damned if i can remember it. im kinda thinkin "flounder" named after the stephen furst charactor from animal house as this thing is "fat, drunk and stupid".
i mean fer gawds sake, i live in iowa so how often will it leave the basement shop? some may say this quote and the name itself properly describes my ridin style. and just hours ago, i found out the closest dh event to me has been axed for '09 so that pretty much sucks ass.

lets see what you bastages have for creativity. win the contest and get nuthin more than a public thanx.

·
\|/Home of the Braves\|/
1,926 Posts
Well, if it's going to stay in the basement and it's involved in ass sucking then I say you go Pulp Fiction.

The Gimp!

When you DO take it out then you can get medieval on its ass :thumbsup:

·
Surfin' da mountain
809 Posts
jokermtb said:
Cornholio
Now thatz funny right there, I don't care who you are! Its not fat or drunk, but it is stupid and just seems to fit.
It gets my vote!

I would say, don't put the name of the bike on the TT, but just a decal of Beavis with the shirt action goin' on.

...and think about it. When you do get it to the real mountains, yer gonna need T.P. for the bung hole.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 79 Posts