Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Serving you since 2010
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to revive my spirit for the sport, as I have not had much fun with it lately. New team name would be nice. The Goonsquad served us well, but there is already another GS out there. I need suggestions. Stupid, insulting and crass names are fine. I am tired of all the BS surrounding DH in the mid south, so time to have some fun.

Oh yeah...a new bike would spice it up to. So anyone interested in an 05 V10 frame in trans red with 5th E and a DT Swiss Hugi FR hub? No this is not spam. it is a chance to get a deal.

[email protected]

J out

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,010 Posts
The Instigators....

Quite making it a chore to ride. Try not to rush to the ride, hurry the ride and then hurry home. Take a week off the bike and do all the little stuff you need to catch up on (that you keep putting off_that is your real proplem)

Don't worry about anyone else ...ride for you and you alone....good luck on raising your spirits

·
Registered
53 Posts
Easy

The A-Team

·
Banned
11,257 Posts
how does having a team, a team name, or a NEW team name change your interest in riding?

sounds to me like you're not destined to be much of a rider if that's what motivates you.

chode1: dude I cant nail that road gap
jong2: yah dude.
chode2: dudes, if we had a team...
jong1: yeah just like on that Disney movie!
chode1: chix would dig it and wed get layd
chode2: everyone except you that is
jong2: yeah lets be the Paris Hilton Death Squad
chode2: PHOQUE YEAH!
chorus: TIME TO DO THE ROAD GAP!

(sounds of life flight helicopter)

·
Registered
53 Posts
word

mr.t

·
Registered
798 Posts
" Flowmasters"

"Crank-miesters"

" Mother-huckers"
"DH-pimps"

" Dank-riders"

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.