Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Turner Homer
1,227 Posts
Belt driven very cool. I wonder how much power you loose from the belt as opposed to the chain. I also wonder how it holds up to dirt and stuff. Anyways nice and cool bike...

·
Jacob 34:19
516 Posts
Black Cat?

That last bike appears to have the Black Cat drop outs but I can't make out the name on the panel. Anyone know what it is? I'd love to see more pics of that bike.

·
In FTF We Trust
1,815 Posts
Mojak, click the link; there's a few pics of the BlackSheep fs bike there. Man, it's good that the weather took a turn for the worse here because if I could've made it out there I would've lost my ever-lovin' mind. There's some mind blowing stuff there this year.

·
Registered
69 Posts
crux said:
Thx for the pics now how to enlarge them using a Mac....
Hold down Control and spin the mouse wheel up.

That retrotec is a great color combo, and in front of a DeSalvo. Especially interesting that I just ordered a DeSalvo in exactly the same color combo (Gulf Porsche from the 60's). Spectrum must have liked my idea.

·
45 gone, 15 to go
1,237 Posts
NAHBS pic in video format

a mix of road cross and mtb

If anyone wants particular pics I can post them. It just takes time and I have about 125 pictures from today. I could have taken many, many more had the kids been more patient.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.